Graduated from the Department of Rehabilitation Sciences at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Lit Ming Wai holds a Bachelor Degree of Science in Physiotherapy. In addition, she received a Master of Social Science in Social Work and Master of Science in Acupuncture from the Chinese University of Hong Kong. After graduation, Lit has worked in both public and private medical organizations with strong experience in treating acute and chronic pain.
Lit is especially interested in “Occupational Safety and Health” and have treated patients with degeneration and pain due to repetitive actions and incorrect work postures. In addition to appropriate treatments, patients have to develop stronger physical health through exercise so as to resume their regular work and sports. She believes that work, entertainment and rest are of equal importance.
In addition, Lit has a passion for sports and was a member of the Handball Team and Tennis Team while studying in secondary school and university. She understands the important role of physiotherapy in sports at a very young age and thus studied physiotherapy. After becoming a registered physiotherapist, she has taken part in a number of international sports events, including Olympic Games Beijing 2008. She was also the Physiotherapy Consultant of Handball Association of Hong Kong from 2005 to 2009 and provided on-field services to Standard Chartered Hong Kong Marathon.
- Master of Science in Acupuncture (CUHK)
- Master of Science in Social Work (CUHK)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy (PolyU)
- Diploma in Acupuncture for Physiotherapists (Sun Yat-Sen University)
- Certificate in Orthopaedic Manual Therapy (Manual Concepts, Australia)
- Certificate in Manipulation on Spinal Related Disease (Guangzhou Medical College)
- Certificate in Gerontology (OUHK)
- Physiotherapist at Beijing Olympics 2008, stationed at National Indoor Stadium
- Physiotherapy Consultant of Handball Association of Hong Kong (2005-2009)
Mong Kok Clinic
|Mon||10:00 a.m. － 2:00 p.m.|
|Fri||10:00 a.m. － 2:00 p.m.|
Causeway Bay Clinic
|Tue||10:00 a.m. － 8:00 p.m.|
|Thu||10:00 a.m. － 下午8:00 p.m.|
|Sat||9:00 a.m. － 下午6:00 p.m.|